1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
The following terms are used in this Agreement with the following meanings:
- “The Company” refers to OwoDaily Limited (the parent company of OwoDaily.com)
- “This website” refers to “OwoDaily.com”
- “Us”, “we” refer to the OwoDaily.com and its parent company.
- “User Content” refers to all data, materials and media provided by Users on the marketplace, for use in connection with our services, including, without limitation, photos, videos, data files, and graphics.
- “Written notice” means a notice sent by the Company to a user in the following ways: by e-mail, by commercial courier service, by airmail, through the Company's Website. A written notice sent by a user to the Company is deemed a notice if given in the following ways: by email, by fax, by mail, by a commercial courier service.
- "Authorized Person” refers to any legal entity to which the Company may transfer authority within the framework of this Agreement.
- “Services” refers to services provided by the Company under this Agreement.
By using this web application, you certify that you are above the age of 18 years; you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to comply with its terms. If you do not want to be bound by or if you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service. These conditions become effective when you access and use the site for the first time and constitute a binding agreement between us and yourself. The current version of these conditions will govern our respective rights and obligations each time you access this site.
3. PERSONAL DATA
- The following are requisite rules and data required for the users of this service:
- Must be 18 Years+ to become a member and must have a Valid ID Card and an operational bank account.
- Must be of sound mind and able to make good judgment
- Must not use membership to promote false, scam, or illegal information for marketing
- purposes or any activity involving the brand
- OwoDaily will not be responsible for any fraudulent activity carried out by users of the
4. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
5. USER ACCOUNTS
Users may use their accounts for all purposes in line with our services and guidelines, depending on their subscription package. However, user shall not do the following or use the
website in this manner.
- Copy or republish the website
- Modify or create derivative works based upon the website services and original features
- Remove, modify or obscure any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices
contained in the website.
- Use the website for fraudulent or criminal activities and misrepresentations. If such
activities are observed, we are obligated to report to the appropriate law enforcement
- Use any of the website features such as the comment or chat feature to harass or bully
7. SUSPENSION AND RESTRICTION OF USER ACCOUNTS
A user account can be suspended if found to be involved in any of the following:
- Fraudulent or criminal activities
- False Pretense
- Submission of Fake Proofs (Micro jobs)
- Sharing Spamming Links
- False Advertising
- Strikes dependent on the gravity of the offense
8. DELISTING OF USER’S PRODUCTS
OwoDaily is committed to providing all users and its partners with the best products and
services. Giving this, products may be delisted in certain circumstances. The following are
grounds upon which a user’s products may be delisted from the website.
a. Upon the user’s request
b. When the user presents false or invalid information about products
c. When the user Posts or sells Inferior products/ Services.
d. When there are Bad Customer Experience and Reports regarding the products or
e. When the user engages in Posting False reviews about his products or services.
Users retain the right to request refunds for goods and services paid for that do not meet the seller’s specification or assured quality. Any request for refund must be made not later
than 14 days from the date of purchase. Refunds are not available for products or services already activated by the user. For refund requests and assistance, please contact our support team.
10. WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS
In delivery of our services and in using our website, we warrant that:
a. All registered users shall have access to the marketplace, with and without a paid membership package.
b. That we shall be responsible for account maintenance
c. That we shall grant support to all users; subscribed and general. OwoDaily DOES NOT warrant that the site or online services will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, performance or quality.
OwoDaily EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS all implied warranties, including, without limitation,warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
8. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
OwoDaily has taken care to ensure that the content on this site is accurate and that you suffer no loss or damage as a result of your use of this site however this site and the online services are provided "as is".
We are not responsible for any misrepresentation as to the facts or description of any product listed on the website, neither do we regulate the prices or features of listed products and offerings. We advise users to clarify facts relating to the above stated issues with the particular business partner involved. The Company and our affiliates, shareholders, agents, consultants or employees are not liable for any damages whatsoever relating to your use of this site or the online services or the information contained on this site or your inability to use this site or the online services.
9. CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO AGREEMENTS
You hereby warrant to us that you have the required legal capacity to enter into and be bound by contractual terms. If you are unsure whether you have the legal capacity to enter into agreements, contact someone able to provide you with this information before you continue using this site.
10. MODIFICATION/ CHANGES
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. You are advised to regularly review these Terms of as any changes effected, will govern your continued use of the Web Site.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that all materials, products, and services provided on this website are the property of OwoDaily, its affiliates, partners, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or license including all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property. You also agree that you will not reproduce or redistribute the Owodaily’s intellectual property in any way, including electronic, digital, or new trademark registrations. You grant OwoDaily a royalty-free and non-exclusive license to display, use, copy, transmit, and broadcast the content you upload and publish. For issues regarding intellectual property claims, contact the company in order to reach an agreement.
12. TERMS AND TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
This Agreement comes into force when it is agreed to by the User and is valid for as long as the website is in use, until reviewed and updated or terminated as provided this clause.
Either Party may terminate this Agreement unilaterally as follows:
- At the instance of the User, where he ceases to use the website or requests that his account be deactivated.
13. THE LAW GOVERNING OUR RELATIONSHIP
These Terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the courts in Nigeria shall have jurisdiction over any dispute not resolved in accordance with clause 14 below.
14. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
termination hereof, the parties agree to resolve same amicably or by mediation or arbitration. Where mediation or arbitration is unsuccessful, either party may proceed to seek redress in a court of competent jurisdiction within Nigeria.
You agree to indemnify OwoDaily and its affiliates and hold us harmless against legal claims and demands that may arise from your use or misuse of our services.
16. GENERAL PROVISIONS
No failure or delay by us to exercise any of our rights will be construed as a waiver of any such right, whether this is done expressly or implied, nor will it affect the validity of any part these conditions or prejudice our right to take subsequent action against you. If any of these terms, conditions or provisions are held to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable;
the term, condition or provision will be deleted from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the full extent permitted by law.
17. CONTACT US
If you have any questions or need clarification on any term in this document, please send an email to [email protected] and we will respond to you as soon as possible.