1. THE DATA WE COLLECT
Generally, we do not require any personal data when you visit our website but do not use any of our services. When you decide to use our services or features, you are required to create and account and we collect various information to assist in providing you with our services and improve on existing features.
You will be required to provide the details such as: your full name, your email address, your phone number, date of birth, sex, country, state, bank account details and a photograph as profile photo. We also collect certain information about your device when you visit the website, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, location and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
2. WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To create a user dashboard for you on our marketplace
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
3. WE USE THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES TO COLLECT YOUR DATA
4. LOG FILES: We gather certain information and store it in log files. Log files track your activities on the website. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
5. SAFEGUARDING AND SECURING THE DATA
OwoDaily is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. OwoDaily has done all necessary to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online. Your Personal Data shall be collected and processed in accordance with specific, legitimate and lawful purpose consented to by you provided that a further processing may be done only for archiving, scientific research, historical research or statistical purposes for public interest.
The data collected shall be:
- adequate, accurate and without prejudice to the dignity of human person;
- stored only for the period within which it is reasonably needed, and
- secured against all foreseeable hazards and breaches such as theft, cyber-attack, viral
attack, dissemination, manipulations of any kind, damage by rain, fire or exposure to other
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems. Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you. If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
8. RIGHT TO RESTRICT THE COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
9. ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
You have access to your data through your user dashboard. You have the right to make changes to the data provided and stored with us through the dashboard. Any information that cannot be corrected on your dashboard, may be corrected by our support team when you contact us for assistance.
10. THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO DATA
To help us improve our service delivery and reach new users, we may share access to certain of your data with Google. Google uses the information shared by sites and apps to deliver our services, maintain, and improve them, develop new services, measure the effectiveness of advertising, protect against fraud and abuse, and personalize content and ads. Your information may also be shared with our business partners and affiliates who also use this website. The purpose of sharing is to improve targeting and recommendation of services and products offered or advertised by them on our marketplace. These information, will only be accessible for use through our website and under our supervision.
11. REMEDY FOR VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY
When notice of a violation is investigated and confirmed, the act or omission causing such violation shall be immediately corrected and an amicable settlement reached to compensate you where necessary. All claims for remedy shall be resolved not later than 30 days after the complaint was lodged.
How you can contact us
email at [email protected]