Members Agreement (Active Subscription)
1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
The following terms are used in this Agreement with the following meanings:
- “The Company” refers to OwoDaily Limited (the parent company of OwoDaily.com)
- “This website” refers to “OwoDaily.com”
- “Us”, “we” refer to the OwoDaily.com and its parent company.
- “User” refer to individuals or entities who create accounts on this website and includes those who have subscribed to the various membership packages of the company
- “User Content” refers to all data, materials and media provided by Users on the platform, for use in connection with our services, including, without limitation, photos, videos, data files, and graphics.
- “Services” refers to services provided by the Company under this Agreement.
2. MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES
The following are the various membership packages and their respective features available to subscribing users on this platform.
- a. Owodaily Membership (Lifetime Membership)
- Membership fee: One-off payment of ₦5,000 for a lifetime access
- Users who are subscribed to this package have access to the following features and services, in addition to the general website features:
- Annual Membership
- Access the Job Marketplace
- Option to hire Micro-Influencers for offer and products promotion
- Access to a online community
- Invite Bonus for inviting users to network
- Priority Micro-Influencers for promotions faster
- Real Time Reporting Affiliate Commissions
- Shorteners & Clicks Tracking
- Cashback On All Deals
- Post Job Fee ₦200
- Weekly Pay-outs of 3%
- Email Support
- b. OwoDaily + Membership (Yearly)
- Membership fee: ₦15,000 yearly
- User subscribed to this platform, have access to the following features, in addition to those in
the OwoDaily membership:
- Private Community Access
- Personal Account Manager
- Promotion Re-marketing
- Private Access Village Rooms
- Fraud Protection & Management
- c. Partners Account
User subscribed to this platform, have access to the following features
- Listing Deals
- Weekly Pay-outs of 3%
- Email Support
- Deal Re-marketing
- Real-Time Reporting
- Post Deal Fee ₦0 (FREE)
- 10% on sales of deals
- Fraud & Refund Management
- Partner & Compliance Manager
- Giftcard Licensing (Apply Within)
3. UPGRADE/DEGRADE OF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES.
Users can upgrade from OwoDaily membership to OwoDaily membership + or to a partner’s account. Users cannot downgrade from a selected plan to a lower package.
Users retain the right to request refunds for goods and services paid for that do not meet the seller’s specification or assured quality. Any request for refund must be made not later than 14 days from the date of purchase. Refunds are not available for products or services already activated by the user. For refund requests and assistance, please contact our support team.
5. WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS
In delivery of our services and in using our website, we warrant that:
- a. All registered users shall have access to the marketplace, with and without a paid membership package.
- b. That we shall be responsible for account maintenance
- c. That we shall grant support to all users, irrespective of the package subscribed to by them. OwoDaily DOES NOT warrant that the site or online services will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, performance or quality.
- OwoDaily EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
OwoDaily has taken care to ensure that the content on this site is accurate and that you suffer no loss or damage as a result of your use of this site however this site and the online services are provided "as is". We are not responsible for any misrepresentation by purchasing users or other users.
The Company and our affiliates, shareholders, agents, consultants or employees are not liable for any damages whatsoever relating to your dealings with other users or any dispute that may arise from them; use of this site or the online services or the information contained on this site or your inability to use this site or the online services.
7. CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO AGREEMENTS
You hereby warrant to us that you have the required legal capacity to enter into and be bound by contractual terms.
8. MODIFICATION/ CHANGES
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. You are advised to regularly review these Terms of as any changes effected, will govern your continued use of the subscribed services.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that all materials, products, and services provided on this website are the property of OwoDaily, its affiliates, partners, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or license including all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property. You also agree that you will not reproduce or redistribute the OwoDaily’s
intellectual property in any way, including electronic, digital, or new trademark registrations. You grant OwoDaily a royalty-free and non-exclusive license to display, use, copy, transmit, and broadcast the content you upload and publish. For issues regarding intellectual property claims, contact the company in order to reach an agreement.
10. TERMS AND TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
This Agreement comes into force when it is agreed to by the User and is valid for as long as the website is in use, until reviewed and updated or terminated as provided this clause.
Either Party may terminate this Agreement unilaterally as follows:
- b. At the instance of the User, where he ceases to use the website or requests that his account be deactivated.
11. THE LAW GOVERNING OUR RELATIONSHIP
These Terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the courts in Nigeria shall have jurisdiction over any dispute not resolved in accordance with clause 14 below.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
termination hereof, the parties agree to resolve same amicably or by mediation or arbitration. Where mediation or arbitration is unsuccessful, either party may proceed to seek redress in a court of competent jurisdiction within Nigeria.
You agree to indemnify OwoDaily and its affiliates and hold us harmless against legal claims and demands that may arise from your use or misuse of our services and in dealing with other users/business partners on our site.
14. GENERAL PROVISIONS
15. CONTACT US
If you have any questions or need clarification on any term in this document, please send an email to [email protected] and we will respond to you as soon as possible. Our registered office for the purpose of service of processes and notices is: