“Xmas Came Early” – Jude Okoye Shows Off His Expensive New Mansion
Artiste manager, Jude Okoye has showed off his latest acquisition as he celebrates Christmas in grand style.
The Nigerian music executive popularly called Engees, took to social media to flaunt his newly built mansion worth several millions of Naira.
His newly acquired massive Christmas gift, is located somewhere in Parkview, Ikoyi area of Lagos state.
The entertainment mogul had shared the work progress of the mansion last month on his Instagram page, and is now excited he has finally rounded up the expensive project.
Hash tags used in his photo caption reveals the new mansion is one of his several real estate investments.
Sharing photos that captured mind blowing views of his new crib, Jude wrote:
“Let’s say Xmas gift came early. #realestate #realinvestment #builtfromscratch.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech