Women Accross Iran Defy Regime By Refusing To Wear Hijabs
Iranians, particularly women, are openly defying the regime by refusing to wear headscarves. What started as a reaction to the mandatory hijab law has now become a broader movement, with people expressing their frustration with the regime's corruption, economic mismanagement, and mistreatment of its citizens.
- ●Peter Obi Unwilling To Join Tinubu's Govt Of National Unity
- ●Women Accross Iran Defy Regime By Refusing To Wear Hijabs
- ●Manchester United Eyes Victor Osimhen As Alternative To Harry Kane For Striker Position
- ●Atiku Withdraws Court Application For Electoral Materials Sorting
- ●Toni Elumelu And President-elect Bola Tinubu Convene To Explore Strategies For Empowering The Youth.
- ●Reports On Inec 2023 Presidential Results
- ●After Losing The Election, Funke Akindele Removed Posts Related To Politics.
- ●Don't Do Use Copywriting To Promote Bad Products
- ●Peterside Advises Against Premature Congratulations For President-elect Tinubu
- ●Nigeria's Income Decline Is Owing To Food Insecurity, Malnutrition, And Climate Change- According To Nigeria's Government