Wizkid And Tems Make Barack Obama’s List Of Favorite Music Of 2020
Wizkid and Tems ‘Essence’ single off his ‘Made In Lagos’ album has made it to the list of Barack Obama‘s favorite music of 2020.
Barack Obama, on Saturday, took to his official Twitter handle and shared a list of his favorite music of 2020.
The two Nigerian singers happened to be the only known African artists who made it to the list, and their fans are so excited for them being able to get recognized by the 44th President of the United States of America.
It’s such a great honor to make it to the favorite list of the former United States of America Presidents alongside some international artists.
See post below👇
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares