Will Smith, Jay-z Invest N69.9b To Help Renters Become Homeowners
Top American stars, Will Smith and Jay Z, have now invested N69.9b to help renters become homeowners.
They jointly put the money into a tech company and it’s to be used to get about 1000 houses that will be rented out to low-income families.
- ●Will Smith, Jay-z Invest N69.9b To Help Renters Become Homeowners
- ●At Last!!! Peter And Paul Okoye Of Psquare Hug And Shake Hands Five Years After They Went Their Separate Ways (Video)
- ●Tonto Crying On The Phone Because Of Boyfriend Kpokpogiri (Audio Leak)
- ●Mercy Eke’s 28th Birthday Party (Video)
- ●R. Kelly Found Guilty, To Spend The Rest Of His Life In Prison
- ●Honey Moon 🌝
- ●Funny Irony 😁
- ●Burna Boy Security Police Attack & Shoots At Civilians At Obi Cubana's Club V.i (Full Story)
- ●David Hundeyin Slams Burna Boy Behavior After Lagos Shootings
- ●Caroline Vs Chioma & Laura Vs Toyin Fight Dirty! - The Real Housewives Of Lagos