Why You Should Not Shame Poor People Who Work Hard – Simi
Nigerian singer-songwriter, Simisola Ogunleye, alias Simi has come for those who see nothing wrong in shaming poor people who work hard to make a living.
The mother of one took to her Twitter page on Thursday to share that people who shame others who work hard for their money are actually broke but would rather ignore that just to mock hardworking people.
According to the award-winning Afro-pop star, people who do that are very dumb.
‘‘If you shame people for doing honest, hard work to eat, talmbout “they are peasants”, you dumb. Meanwhile you broke. Broke and proud and loud af in ur dirty briefs”, she tweeted.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant