Why You Must Never Participate On The SilhouetteChallenge Trend On Social Media
There’s this latest viral trend taking over TikTok and other social media platforms called silhouette challenge. Even celebrities are getting involved.
We all knows the meaning of the word “CHALLENGE“. How about “SILHOUETTE“.🤔
Well, according to popular definition, a silhouette is the image of a person, animal, object or scene represented as a solid shape of a single colour, usually black, with its edges matching the outline of the subject. The interior of a silhouette is featureless, and the silhouette is usually presented on a light background, usually white, or none at all.
Why You Shouldn’t Participate On The SilhouetteChallenge.
- ●“Sex before marriage is not a sin, any pastor saying it’s a sin is an enemy of the finished work and is not real” – Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale
- ●Obi Cubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, others risk six months jail term
- ●Breaking: Baba Ijesha Has Been Granted Bail
- ●Commotion as Eko Hotel staff tries to prevent Super Eagles players from training (video)
- ●Prophet TB Joshua’s Daughter Speaks On His Death
- ●Family of US-based Nigeria man cries out (See Why)
- ●Obi Cubana and wife vacation in Maldives Islands days after staging a celebrity funeral for his mother.
- ●Clergyman, Pastor Adeboye and wife, Folu, celebrate 54th wedding anniversary
- ●Why You Must Never Participate On The SilhouetteChallenge Trend On Social Media
- ●“How Paul Okoye Of P-Square’s 7-year-old marriage crashed” ( Read Details)