Why Nigeria Will Not Progress In Anti-corruption Fight – Omokri
Reno Omokri, a former presidential aide, has revealed the reason for Nigeria’s upward movement in the corruption index.
In the latest Transparency International Corruption Perception Index (CPI), Nigeria dropped three places and scored lower in number of points than in the previous year’s record.
This is an indicator that corruption is perceived to have worsened in the country within the last one year.
Reacting to the anti-corruption mantra of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration, Reno stated that Nigeria will never record progress in the fight against corruption if the President continues to indulge the activities of former Lagos Governor, Bola Tinubu.
#Buhari’s Integrity Is As Clean As Tinubu’s Teeth.
As long as @MBuhari panders to @AsiwajuTinubu, Nigeria will never progress in @anticorruption Transparency International’s Corruption Perception Index. You can’t fight evil when satan is your godfather!#BuhariTormentor pic.twitter.com/sCRqarkAeD
— Reno Omokri (@renoomokri) January 30, 2021
- ●Read Prophet T.B Joshua Powerful Prophecies For 2021
- ●7 Nigerians to be deported from Egypt for EndSARS protest
- ●Woman married to seven husbands narrates how she copes with them
- ●Obi Cubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, others risk six months jail term
- ●How Sowore was Shot By Police in Abuja
- ●Bolt Drivers Are Crazy & Dangerous, BEWARE!! See How They Embarrassed This Lekki Big Girl
- ●Family of US-based Nigeria man cries out (See Why)
- ●“Sex before marriage is not a sin, any pastor saying it’s a sin is an enemy of the finished work and is not real” – Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale
- ●“900k PAID” – Comedian Ebiye Celebrates After Clearing Car Debt
- ●Breaking: Baba Ijesha Has Been Granted Bail