Why I Always Fight With My Son – Cristiano Ronaldo
Juventus superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that he always fights with his 10-year-old son over what he, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. eats
Ronaldo said he would allow his son do whatever he decides to do in future and will never force him to pursue a career as a footballer.
The Portuguese star, however, said that it irks him when his son drinks Coca-Cola!
The former Manchester United and Real Madrid star was in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates with his family at the Globe Soccer Awards.
The five-time Ballon d’Or winner was awarded the ‘Player of the Century’ at the event for his outstanding performance in the last 20 years.
“I’m hard with him sometimes because he drinks Coca-Cola and Fanta sometimes and I’m pissed with him,” Ronaldo said in an interview after picking up the award in Dubai.
“I fight with him when he eats chips and fries and everything, he knows I don’t like it. I tell him every time, it takes a lot of dedication, a lot of hard work.
“I’m not gonna push nothing for him to be a football player….”
- ●Ubi Franklin & Renee5Star In Hot Romantic Mess - GistMerchant
- ●You Wont Die If You Are Nice To Your Female Friends - Kim Oprah
- ●Banky W’s EME, Mohits, refused to sign me – Tiwa Savage
- ●“Sometimes I wonder if God dey for real” – Cubana Chiefpriest reacts to the government “hoarding” Covid-19 palliatives
- ●Music producer, Jude Okoye and wife, Ify welcome their third child (Video)