“Why Are Women So Comfortable Sl*t Shaming Each Other” – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim
Actress Juliet Ibrahim seems not to understand why women go to different lengths at slut-shaming themselves when there’s an unresolved dispute.
According to the actress, it is not okay when they make gender calls the females slot. But it is a sad reality that females say it to themselves.
Ibrahim also added that some women in other parts of the world are striving hard for equality in every sector of life, but sadly, there’s a double standard of life amongst ladies that always trigger them to bring each other down.
“Why are women so comfortable slut-shaming each other whenever there’s an altercation?
It is NOT okay when the male gender calls a female a slut but we’re saying it’s okay for females to slut-shame themselves?
slut’ and ‘whore’ still possess the power to destroy the lives of individual women and young girls.
Women are in the world fighting for gender equality in every sector of life; so ladies isn’t it better we stop the double standards and focus on supporting each other rather than bringing each other down as women?
- ●Is Regina Daniels OK? See Regina Daniel New Looks That Got Reactions
- ●Singer, Omah Lay unfollows girlfriend on IG after videos of her flirting with another man surfaced online
- ●PHOTOS: Obi Cubana mansion in Abuja
- ●brothers will do anything just for laugh, I rejected N100K to wear a wedding dress” – Speed Darlington reacts to photo of IG comedian, Zics Aloma dressed like a woman
- ●Singer TuFace finally breaks silence About his Family Misunderstanding
- ●BREAKING NEWS!! Juventus Release Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving The Club
- ●Rema Shows Off New Look, Flaunts Tattoo
- ●Laycon Breaks Record; Becomes First BBNaija Winner To Hit 1M Followers On Twitter
- ●Music superstar Drake announces that Tems will be on his CLB album with billboard ads in Lagos
- ●Annie Idibia briefly takes down husband’s surname ‘Idibia’ from her Instagram bio