WELL DESERVED OR OJORO? Olamide Named As “Most Indigenous Artiste Of The Decade”
Popular Nigerian Rapper, Olamide has been crowned as the most Indigenous Artist of the decade.
In a post made by Music Platform, Soundcity amongst many Nigerian Artists, Olamide was picked having delivered hits in his indigenous language, Yoruba back to back for more than a decade.
“Hits so much it’s so hard to pick from. He’s so goated that he had to stand alone! Ladies and gentlemen, Soundcitizens!! THE MOST INDIGENOUS ARTISTE OF THE DECADE without a single doubt!- @Olamide“
His ranking songs on the platform were, “Lagos Boys(2015), Eniduro (2010), VOTS(2012), First of all(2012), Bobo(2015)”.
Olamide Baddo started his career with ID Cabasa’s Coded Tunes record label headed by Toni Payne where he did his first studio album. Then, left in 2012 to start his own record label.
Congratulations Baddo Sneh.
So Guys 👇
Is This A Well Deserved Win For Olamide Or Ojoro?
Let’s hear from you…
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant