Video: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing Asuu Strike
The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) have blocked the road leading to the Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos State to protest the lingering strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
The students, protesting the seven-month strike, blocked a section of the access road to the International airport on Monday morning, September 19.
This caused gridlock as vehicular movement in and out of the airport was stalled.
There was heavy police presence at the scene but this did not deter the protesting students.
The students had last week blocked the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and the Ibadan-Ife Road.
- ●Endsars: Lagos Panel Reportedly Indicts Nigerian Army And Police, Says They Shot Live Bullet And Killed Lekki Tollgate Protesters While Singing National Anthem
- ●Whose Fault Is This The Parents Or The Girl??
- ●Woman Arrested With Live Ammunition In Borno As Police Parade 52 Suspects
- ●Nba Debunks Disparaging Remarks Against Malami Over Justice Odili’s Home Raid
- ●Sanusi Says Nigeria’s Economy Is About To Collapse
- ●Us President, Joe Biden Condemns Iraqi Pm Survives Assasination Attempt
- ●President Joe Biden And Other World Leaders Are Given Microphone 'condoms' At Un Amid Covid Fears (Photos)
- ●Trump Tells The Us To Invade And 'bomb The Hell' Out Of Afghanistan If The Taliban Doesn't Return Billions In Us Weapons And Equipment
- ●Users Frustrated As Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp Crash
- ●Can State Chairmen Disown ‘northern Region Scribe’ Over Muslim-muslim Ticket