US Election: Naomi Campbell Attacks President Trump
As preparations for the November 3 US presidential elections reach fever pitch, fashion icon, model and businesswoman Naomi Campbell has criticized US President Donald Trump and his bid to run for a second term in a video posted to Instagram.
The ‘45Lies2020’ is a national action campaign that calls out what the creators see as Trump’s persistent and dangerous assault on the truth. The campaign saw 45 artists challenge the lies of the 45th “president” each in 45 seconds.
Campbell nominated other stars, including Cardi B, Queen Latifah and Lauryn Hill to participated in the campaign as Election Day looms.
- ●The Real Reason FSARZ Is Highly Corrupt In Nigeria (EXPOSED BY Policeman)
- ●Its #ElectionDay - Who do you think will win the election today? (CHECK OPINIONS LIVE)
- ●Jeff Bezos Dumped $3 Billion Worth Of Amazon Stock
- ●US Election: Biden Flips Wisconsin, Trump Wants Recount
- ●African Development Bank Signs Grant Agreement to Support Rwanda Coding Academy