Uche Maduagwu Joins Governor’s Race “Let’s Make Anambra Great”
The Controversial Nigerian actor, Uche Maduagwu has taken to social media to reveal his aspiration to become the number one citizen in Anambra State.
According to Maduagwu he intends to replace ”the gay supporter governor” who left Anambra Government house.
Sharing a campaign poster, he wrote,
“Ever since a gay supporter governor left Anambra Government house corruption swim freely that’s why I will be running for governor come November 2021 let’s make Anambra great we should not allow Fulani herdsmen rubbish our farmers we need agriculture for progress.”
Meanwhile, the actor who recently came out as gay, has alleged that Nollywood producers have refused to work with him since he opened up about his sexuality.
Taking to Instagram he wrote, “My valentines date must be a billionaire man with big cassava. Being gay is happiness. Some movie producers refuse to work with me because i came out as gay in Nollywood”.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech