U.S. Covid-19 Cases Keep Rising As Hospitals Are Pushed To The Brink
To date there have been more than 330,000 deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States; a staggering number, unmatched by any other country.
One in every 1,000 Americans alive at the start of the pandemic has now died of the disease.
As the country's death toll continues to climb, hospitals are reaching their limits.
Jackson Proskow reports on the growing fears the new coronavirus variant will worsen the situation, as the vaccination campaign, dubbed Operation Warp Speed, falls behind its timeline.
- ●The Real Reason FSARZ Is Highly Corrupt In Nigeria (EXPOSED BY Policeman)
- ●Its #ElectionDay - Who do you think will win the election today? (CHECK OPINIONS LIVE)
- ●US Election: Biden Flips Wisconsin, Trump Wants Recount
- ●Jeff Bezos Dumped $3 Billion Worth Of Amazon Stock
- ●African Development Bank Signs Grant Agreement to Support Rwanda Coding Academy