Tuchel Arrival Could Be ‘Turning Point’ For Havertz At Chelsea – Korkut
Thomas Tuchel could be a “turning point” for Kai Havertz at Chelsea, says Tayfun Korkut, with a German coach being backed to bring the best out of a fellow countryman who has struggled to find any kind of spark in English football.
A £72 million ($95m) deal took a promising playmaker to Stamford Bridge during the summer transfer window of 2020.
Such sizeable investment was always going to place added pressure on young shoulders, with 21-year-old Havertz struggling under the weight of expectation.
Injuries and a bout of coronavirus have done his cause few favours, but more was expected from one of the hottest prospects in European football.
- ●“The protesters didn’t ask for war, just for a better Nigeria” – Chelsea football star, Antonio Rüdiger reacts to Lekki tollgate massacre
- ●What Is Happening With Ole & Man United
- ●More than 1000 fans to attend Play off in Ireland's Euro
- ●Aubameyang & Team-mates Sleep On Airport Floor
- ●Mason Mount Gets The Winner For England 2 - 1 Belgium
[Reply] celebdigg said:
Jan 31, 2021 at 12:01 PMKai looks like superman so much
hope he becomes like muller