Tope Alabi Celebrates 21 Years Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband
Gospel minister, Tope Alabi and her husband, Olusoji Alabi are celebrating their wedding anniversary today, Nov. 16.
The singer took to Instagram to share a photo of her and her husband taken on their wedding day and a more recent photo of them together.
She captioned the photos ;
21 years ago, we took the vow to be together as husband and wife at a time destiny has not even shown up. Through the thick and thin and the vicissitudes of life, we are who we are by the Grace of God.
I celebrate Jesus for sustaining our home and ministry. It is not by power nor by might but by His Mercy and Grace.
Ose oo Jesu.
HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO US
- ●Wizkid bags two awards at MOBO Awards 2021
- ●Peter and Paul Psquare perform together for the first time since their reunion (VIDEO)
- ●Tope Alabi celebrates 21 years wedding anniversary with her husband
- ●R. Kelly found guilty, to spend the rest of his life in prison
- ●“I am not getting married to Lateef Adedimeji because of pregnancy” – Actress, Mo Bimpe finally speaks on upcoming wedding with colleague
- ●At last!!! Peter and Paul Okoye of PSquare hug and shake hands five years after they went their separate ways (video)
- ●Highlights from Dorathy’s Squid Game-Themed Birthday Party (Video)
- ●Wizkid Talks About Marriage
- ●DJ Cuppy speaks on relationship with Kiddwaya (Video)
- ●Media Personality, Nancy Isime, acquires a new Benz whip.