Tinubu, Oyetola, Aregbesola, Akande In Closed Door Meeting
Following the reported rift between Osun State Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola and his predecessor, Rauf Aregbesola, the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Chief Bola Tinubu is meeting with the duo at the country home of Chief Bisi Akande.
The meeting, which Vanguard gathered was at the request of Chief Bisi Akande is still ongoing as at 3:05 pm behind closed doors.
It was gathered that there is still deadlock between the Governor and his predecessor as non of the two his compromising their position.
A source told Vanguard that if they were able to reach compromise, journalists may be brief otherwise there would not be any briefing.
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests