The Medicinal Benefits Of Onion
THE MEDICINAL BENEFITS OF ONION
Onion is one of the potent natural anti-
biotics. It strengthens the immune system,
thus helping to ward off common
small bulb of a raw onion every night. It's
as simple as that.
As a starter, you may
take half a bulb instead of one bulb and
gradually increase it to one bulb.
Onion has been proven to lower harmful
cholesterol level in the blood.
understandable when one considers the fact
that Onion is rich in fibrinolytic substances
that help to break up blood clots and to
This makes Onion
indispensable for many pple who
consume a lot of fat and butter.
Onion helps to lower blood sugar.
hypoglycaemic or anti-diabetic property of…
- ●Eight Healthy Choices To Reduce Your Risk For Disease
- ●Vagina Care
- ●5 Top Foods For Increasing Breast Size Naturally
- ●Ways To Gain Weight When You're Underweight
- ●Say Goodbye To Joint And Spinal Pain! Revolutionary Treatment Discovered By A Nigerian Professor Which Makes Joint Pain Disappear Immediately giving 100% Healthy Joints And Spine In 28 Days
- ●4 Common Foods To Avoid If You Have Asthma
- ●5 Fast Ways To Treat Razor Bumps At Home
- ●See Things You Can Do To Help Your Parents Live Longer, Healthier Lives.
- ●Big Gap Between Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines Seen For Preventing Covid Hospitalizations
- ●What Is The Cure For Acute Constipation.