Thank God I Didn’t Marry What I Cannot Handle — Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-husband, Lanre Writes
Actress Mercy Aigbe’s ex-husband, Lanre Gentry, seems to have thrown an epic shade at her, days after getting married to a beautiful young woman.
Mr. Lanre has been quite in a good mood all week following his wedding as he repeatedly shared posts on his Instagram page that showed off his new wife.
In a new post he shared, he disclosed that he did not marry what he cannot handle and he declared happiness that she(his new wife) is young.
He wrote ;
Marry what you can carry as a man o,thank God I did not marry what I cannot handle and I never believed am still as young as this
- ●Is Regina Daniels OK? See Regina Daniel New Looks That Got Reactions
- ●Singer, Omah Lay unfollows girlfriend on IG after videos of her flirting with another man surfaced online
- ●PHOTOS: Obi Cubana mansion in Abuja
- ●brothers will do anything just for laugh, I rejected N100K to wear a wedding dress” – Speed Darlington reacts to photo of IG comedian, Zics Aloma dressed like a woman
- ●Singer TuFace finally breaks silence About his Family Misunderstanding
- ●Rema Shows Off New Look, Flaunts Tattoo
- ●BREAKING NEWS!! Juventus Release Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving The Club
- ●Laycon Breaks Record; Becomes First BBNaija Winner To Hit 1M Followers On Twitter
- ●Music superstar Drake announces that Tems will be on his CLB album with billboard ads in Lagos
- ●Actor, Alex Ekubo’s fiancée, Fancy Acholonu unfollows him and deletes their Instagram fan page