Subaru Sets New Guinness World Record After Breaking 2015 Personal Record
According to what we learnt, an estimated 1,751 Subaru cars were driven by their owners, breaking the 2015 feat which witnessed the attendance of 549 cars. This event wasn't the first time we would witness the gathering of cars of that magnitude. not too long ago, over 200 Lamborghini supercars paraded Yokohama street on Lamborghini day 2018.
- ●Tesla SMASHES its Old Record - Over 139000 Cars Delivered
- ●Subaru sets new Guinness World Record after breaking 2015 personal record
- ●New Land Rover Defender brought to Nigeria by Coscharis Motors
- ●Ford issues a new recall for 375,200 Explorer SUVs over suspension issue
- ●Ice Cube ANGRY Over Bass Solo for Snoop Dogg