Students Rages As Abia State University Demands N15,000 “Pandemic Prevention Fee” From Students
There is serious outrage on Twitter after students of Abia State University ABSU were asked to pay N15,000 “Pandemic Prevention Fee”.
This comes after a new circular from the university was made public.
A Twitter user, Kayode Ogundamisi shared the circular on his page with Nigerians reacting angrily.
- ●Strike: FG agrees to pay N30bn to ASUU, N20b to revamp education sector
- ●180 new covid-19 cases, 73 discharged and 0 deaths
- ●Students rages as Abia State University Demands N15,000 “Pandemic Prevention Fee” From Students
- ●Whatsapp introduces disappearing messages feature
- ●Nigerian govt issues fresh guidelines for reopening schools