Stay Away From Social Media If You’re Married, Else It Will Ruin Your Union – Kemi Olunloyo Advises Couples
Controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has dropped yet another advice to married couples who are always stuck on social media.
According to Kemi, some married women had to beg her to take down their husband’s identity simply because they were caught up in some allegations.
Kemi Olunloyo took to her twitter page and wrote:“If you are married you should not be on social media. It’s an avenue to destroy your fake union.
“Remember all the men who exposed themselves in my DM? It all ended on Wikipedia.Married women were begging me to take down their husbands identity. I ruined two marriages.”
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech