SO UNLUCKY!! Man Utd Midfielder Donny Van De Beek Will Miss Euro 2020 After BAD Injury
Manchester United midfielder Donny van de Beek will miss the Netherlands’ Euro 2020 campaign with a groin injury.
The 24-year-old endured a difficult first season at United, making just four league starts after signing from Ajax last summer.
Van de Beek has won 19 caps and last played for his country in the 7-0 win against Gibraltar on 30 March.
The Netherlands head coach Frank de Boer has not replaced the midfielder in his squad.
“Donny van de Beek has to let the European Championship pass by,” said a statement from the Dutch Football Association.
“The Manchester United midfielder is struggling with an injury.”
- ●France Crowned UEFA Nations League Champion After 2-1 win Against Spain (Watch Highlight)
- ●Bayern Munich coach Julian Nagelsmann has backed striker Robert Lewandowski to win the Ballon d'Or
- ●D'Tigress players cry out over N87M in owed allowances and bonuses just less than a month after winning the Afrobasket title
- ●Get Your New 2021 Sportybet Balance Adder App At Best Lower Price That You Are Looking For
- ●Manchester United confirm Cristiano Ronaldo will wear the iconic No 7 jersey with Edinson Cavani to switch to No 21
- ●RONALDO WINS PREMIER LEAGUE POTM AWARD
- ●Manchester United release official photos of Cristiano Ronaldo's signing
- ●BREAKING!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Rejoins Manchester United
- ●Football legend Pele successfully undergoes surgery to remove colon tumour
- ●Antoine Griezmann completes shocking return to Atletico Madrid from Barcelona