Sleeping Around Doesn’t Automatically Make You Rich’ – Filmmaker Hg2 Tells Ladies
Popular Nigerian filmmaker, Olaolu Akorede Olabode, better known as Hg2, has advised ladies that sleeping around does not automatically confer wealth on them.
The music video director shared this advice via his official Twitter page. His advice comes as a rebuttal to Bobrisky’s viral advice that staying faithful and being a good girl is a recipe for perpetual poverty.
The filmmaker added that more ladies should work on themselves and not rely on a man for their success.
In his words:
“Sleeping around doesn’t automatically make you rich and staying loyal to a guy doesn’t make you a broke lady. Why must your been rich or broke be attached to a man? What stops you from working on yourself by yourself! This is 2021 don’t be mislead! Believe in yourself!!!”
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech