Singer, Omah Lay Robbed At The Airport
The ‘Bad Influence’ crooner and Nigerian Singer, Omah Lay has been robbed at an unnamed airport.
Making it known, the artiste wondered if the thieves wanted to make a hit record because his laptop, microphone and audio interface were stolen from his box.
Omah Lay whose issues with Ugandan authorities last year, caused uproar on social media disclosed this on his Twitter handle this evening. He however did not reveal the name or location of the airport, where he was robbed.
”So they stole my laptop, microphone & audio interface from my box at the airport LMAO, y’all looking for a hit record or what?”He tweeted
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech