Singer Davido’s 5-Year-Old Daughter, Imade Advices Her Mum To Calm Down
A video circulating online captured the sweet moment Imade, the 5-year-old daughter of popular singer, Davido offered her mum an important advice.
In the now—viral video, the youngster was heard advising her mother, Sophia Momodu to remain calm and control herself whenever she gets stressed or upset rather than yelling at people.
In her words;
“You have to be nice. I know you’re already nice but you just have to calm down. Remember the day you always tell me to calm down. That’s why you have to calm down too.”
Momodu also assured her daughter that she will make good use of the advice. The mother and daughter then shared a big hug.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech