“She Was Never Anointed, This Is Ridiculous” – Crisis In Synagogue Church As Members Reject T.B Joshua’s Widow
Some members of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) founded by late T.B Joshua, have reportedly rejected T.B Joshua’s wife, Evelyn as successor.
In a statement signed by one Adedeji Opeyemi, President of GCSM, and Secretary, Mr. Brown Chimieze, a group under the auspices of Global Congress of SCOAN Members, (GCSM-) the SCOAN members called on people all over the world to help in “sustaining the church from ruins”.
“We are worried about the emergence of Mrs. Evelyn Joshua, the wife of the late founder who made a unilateral declaration of herself as the new leader of the Church.”
“She claimed a congregation of 2000 Church members appointed her. This is ridiculous: Where did the meeting hold? Was it through a Yes vote? Was it through the election? Was it through ‘anointing’ by the 2000 members?
“Where is the resolution of the 2000 members? Can 2000 members pick a successor in a Church with millions of members all over the world in five continents? What is the constitution of the Church? Was it followed?
“Mrs. Evelyn Joshua is not a Pastor. She was never anointed by Pastor Joshua. She was not part of the founding members of the Church. What is the basis of her emergence as the person now parading herself as the new leader?
“Under the aegis of SCOAN Congress, made up of members from 188 countries, we shall continue to inform and educate the public, peoples all over the world on every development at SCOAN until wisdom, the ways of God and common sense prevail.”
- ●“Sex before marriage is not a sin, any pastor saying it’s a sin is an enemy of the finished work and is not real” – Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale
- ●Obi Cubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, others risk six months jail term
- ●Breaking: Baba Ijesha Has Been Granted Bail
- ●Commotion as Eko Hotel staff tries to prevent Super Eagles players from training (video)
- ●Prophet TB Joshua’s Daughter Speaks On His Death
- ●Family of US-based Nigeria man cries out (See Why)
- ●Obi Cubana and wife vacation in Maldives Islands days after staging a celebrity funeral for his mother.
- ●Clergyman, Pastor Adeboye and wife, Folu, celebrate 54th wedding anniversary
- ●Why You Must Never Participate On The SilhouetteChallenge Trend On Social Media
- ●“How Paul Okoye Of P-Square’s 7-year-old marriage crashed” ( Read Details)