“Sex Before Marriage Is Not A Sin, Any Pastor Saying It’s A Sin Is An Enemy Of The Finished Work And Is Not Real” – Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale
A Nigerian clergyman, Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale of End Time Revival Evangelical Ministry, has said that sex before marriage is no longer a sin.
He made this statement in a video that has gone viral on social media. According to him, he doesn’t believe sin exists to those who believe in the finished work of Jesus Christ because he has destroyed sin.
He added that those abstaining from sex before marriage are “holding themselves for nothing” because it has nothing to do with holiness, righteousness or purity.
Watch the video here
- ●Nigerian tech genius dies in his sleep, 7 days after winning a N69billion US govt contract
- ●“She was never anointed, this is ridiculous” – Crisis in Synagogue church as members reject T.B Joshua’s widow
- ●Young boy tries to pluck out his mother’s eyes for money rituals in a bid to buy a Mercedes Benz.
- ●SCOAN names TB Joshua’s wife, Evelyn as new leader
- ●Commotion as Eko Hotel staff tries to prevent Super Eagles players from training (video)
- ●“Sex before marriage is not a sin, any pastor saying it’s a sin is an enemy of the finished work and is not real” – Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale
- ●Why You Must Never Participate On The SilhouetteChallenge Trend On Social Media
- ●Obi Cubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, others risk six months jail term
- ●“Prophet TB Joshua’s ministry did a lot of damage” — OAP Sandra Ezekwesili.
- ●Breaking: Baba Ijesha Has Been Granted Bail