Seun Kuti Seeks Justice For His Late Father After 44-Years
Seun Kuti, the son of Nigeria’s legendary Fela Kuti, is demanding justice for his late father over an incident that occurred about 44 years ago.
In a Twitter post sighted online, Seun Kuti revealed how his family was attacked by the federal government of Nigerian and didn’t get justice for his father till he passed on.
He has therefore taken to his page to start a new hashtag #justiceforkalakuta as a way to demand justice for his family especially his late father Fela Kuti.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech