Seun Kuti Reacts To Alleged Plans By Government To Shut Down Afrika Shrine
Nigerian singer Seun Kuti has reacted to the alleged threats by the government to shut down the Afrika Shrine over his plans to hold the #EndSars movement meeting in its premises.
In a post shared via his Instagram page on Monday, November 16, 2020, the singer said the government called his older sister, Yeni Kuti, and threatened to close the shrine should he go ahead with the meeting
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech