See What Hausa Leader Sanusi Said About The Top 3 Contenders For President Of Nigeria 2023
One peculiar thing about the top three quys battling it out for the 001 seat, is that neither of them is there for the money.
1. One has milked Nigeria well enough systematically, and just wants to answer President by all means.* *He lives in Dubai fulltime and only comes around every 4 years to contest for the Presidency He doesn't understand the struggle of the average Nigerian. He doesn't care so much. If he loses this one, he will go back to Dubai and wait out the next 4 years before coming out again. Besides the fact that his ambition is scary, we can't afford to have a Paul Biya of Cameroun as President.
2. Another has been controlling Lagos treasury since 2003. He just wants to fulfill his lifetime political ambition of answering President, even if he dies the next day after swearing-in. He would properly share Nigeria like cake to his boys....just like he did in Lagos. At the end of the day, he would teach us what being "fantastically corrupt" actually means.
3. The other was already a billionaire before 2003, and quite content with himself. He doesn't need your money for anything. He wants to be President to reset things and lay the foundation for systemic governance in future. He relates with the struggles of the average Nigerian, understands what Nigeria needs, and has volunteered himself to save us from impending catastrophe. Win or lose, he would most likely not contest again. It is up to us to choose wisely.
- ●Federal Government Begging For Strike – Asuu
- ●Endsars: Lagos Panel Reportedly Indicts Nigerian Army And Police, Says They Shot Live Bullet And Killed Lekki Tollgate Protesters While Singing National Anthem
- ●Sanusi Says Nigeria’s Economy Is About To Collapse
- ●Court Orders Fg To Pay N20bn To Sunday Igboho
- ●Users Frustrated As Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp Crash
- ●Us President, Joe Biden Condemns Iraqi Pm Survives Assasination Attempt
- ●Nigerian Man Set To Marry A Woman He Met On Facebook.
- ●President Joe Biden And Other World Leaders Are Given Microphone 'condoms' At Un Amid Covid Fears (Photos)
- ●Breaking: Court Sentences Internet Fraudster To 235 Years Imprisonment In Uyo
- ●Trump Tells The Us To Invade And 'bomb The Hell' Out Of Afghanistan If The Taliban Doesn't Return Billions In Us Weapons And Equipment