SCOAN Names TB Joshua’s Wife, Evelyn As New Leader
The Synagogue Church of All Nations, (SCOAN) has officially named the wife of its founder, late Prophet Temitope Balogun, aka T.B Joshua’s wife, Evelyn, as the new leader of the church.
In a statement on Church's official Facebook page on Sunday, September 12, SCOAN said the SCOAN's activities would be under the guidance of God and leadership of Mrs Evelyn Joshua while urging members and followers to pray for Mrs Evelyn as she takes on her new role.
The statement in part reads;
“We thank you for keeping the faith. It is now God’s appointed time, to the glory of God, for The SCOAN to soldier on with the divine assignment under the guidance of God and the human leadership of Mrs. Evelyn Joshua.
“We urge you all to join us in prayers as we wish for God’s guidance and divine wisdom in her new God ordained role.''
- ●“Sex before marriage is not a sin, any pastor saying it’s a sin is an enemy of the finished work and is not real” – Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale
- ●Obi Cubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, others risk six months jail term
- ●Breaking: Baba Ijesha Has Been Granted Bail
- ●Commotion as Eko Hotel staff tries to prevent Super Eagles players from training (video)
- ●Prophet TB Joshua’s Daughter Speaks On His Death
- ●Family of US-based Nigeria man cries out (See Why)
- ●Why You Must Never Participate On The SilhouetteChallenge Trend On Social Media
- ●Obi Cubana and wife vacation in Maldives Islands days after staging a celebrity funeral for his mother.
- ●Clergyman, Pastor Adeboye and wife, Folu, celebrate 54th wedding anniversary
- ●“How Paul Okoye Of P-Square’s 7-year-old marriage crashed” ( Read Details)