School Reopening In Nigeria Is Wickedness – Seun Kuti Reveals
Afrobeat singer, Seun Kuti has condemned the reopening of schools by the Nigerian government amid the second wave of coronavirus.
Kuti, in a post shared on Instagram described the action of the government as wickedness, adding that politicians who recommended the reopening of schools do not have their children attending the said schools.
He mentioned that the only reason students have been forced to return to school is because no one is willing to invest in virtual classrooms.
Kuti opined that the Nigerian ruling elites simply hate the struggling citizens.
- ●Strike: FG agrees to pay N30bn to ASUU, N20b to revamp education sector
- ●180 new covid-19 cases, 73 discharged and 0 deaths
- ●Students rages as Abia State University Demands N15,000 “Pandemic Prevention Fee” From Students
- ●Nigerian govt issues fresh guidelines for reopening schools
- ●Nigerian Students Are Going Into Crime Over Strike – Islamic Cleric Tells ASUU