“save Your Tithe To Fund Your Plan B In Case You Go Broke” – Daddy Freeze Tells Christians
According to Freeze, Christians should use the money they pay to churches to fund their ‘Plan B’.
Controversial OAP and Free the Sheeple leader, Daddy Freeze has urged Christians to start saving their tithes, seeds and offerings towards funding their own “plan B” because the tithe they pay to their pastors is being used to fund their pastor’s “plan B”.
He said this while reacting to Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s advice to his members to have an alternative plan to leave the country due to insecurity.
Freeze said the church should be people’s plan B, the place where they run to.
He added that the scriptures clearly instructs shepherds to lay down their life for their sheep. He said the church today isn’t doing that, instead “in time of war, they remind you that you’re on your own and advise you to sort yourself out with a plan B.”
See what he posted below:-
- ●Eight Signs She Doesn't Love You Anymore
- ●The Truth About Submission: Ladies Know This And Know Peace
- ●Commotion As Eko Hotel Staff Tries To Prevent Super Eagles Players From Training (Video)
- ●The Most Important Criterion For Choosing Life Partner Is Not Based On Worldly Standard But This...
- ●Doctor Recounts How Woman Offered Him Triple His Salary To Lie About The Age Of Her Pregnancy So She Could Pin It On A Richer Man
- ●Lady Calls For Bride Price Reduction In Igboland
- ●Obi Cubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, Others Risk Six Months Jail Term
- ●Relationship: Don't Get Carried Away, Spirituality Does Not Guarantee Values
- ●Tonto Dikeh, Caroline Danjuma, Others React To Alleged Killing Of 12 Year Old Student By His Schoolmates In Lagos
- ●Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out?