Saraki Reacts To Boko Haram Killing Of Borno Rice Farmers
Bukola Saraki, a former Senate President, has condemned the massacre of some rice farmers in Jere Local Government Area of Borno State.
Saraki urged the government to assemble qualified Nigerians to restructure the country’s security system.
He made the call while describing the killing by Boko Haram as tragic and despicable.
In a series of tweets, Saraki wrote:
“Saturday morning’s attack on farmers harvesting crops in Koshobe village and other rural communities in Jere LGA of Borno State is both as tragic, as it is utterly despicable.
“At this trying time, my prayers are with the affected families and the Borno State Government.
“Now more than ever, as patriots, we must isolate any partisanship or sentiments and bring together our best and most experienced minds to restructure our national security system to better serve and protect all Nigerians.”
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests
[Reply] emersonik said:
Nov 30, 2020 at 04:56 PMNawa ooo
Yes we need a vibrant you in that department