Rwanda Clamps Down On Pregnancy Tests For Schoolgirls
The Rwandan education ministry has said it will start carrying out inspections in schools to make sure pregnancy tests are no longer carried out on girls.
It described as discriminatory and unjustified the practice of obliging girls to produce a negative pregnancy test result before being admitted to the school.
Mandatory tests are required by most private schools, with some requiring a test at the beginning of every term.
The education ministry said pregnant girls should be allowed to go to school as this would improve their life chances.
- ●The Real Reason FSARZ Is Highly Corrupt In Nigeria (EXPOSED BY Policeman)
- ●Its #ElectionDay - Who do you think will win the election today? (CHECK OPINIONS LIVE)
- ●Jeff Bezos Dumped $3 Billion Worth Of Amazon Stock
- ●US Election: Biden Flips Wisconsin, Trump Wants Recount
- ●African Development Bank Signs Grant Agreement to Support Rwanda Coding Academy