Rumours About Chelsea Ready To Offload Werner (Sky Germany)
German striker could be sold to fund Haaland bid
Chelsea are ready to offload Timo Werner in the summer transfer window - according to Sky Germany.
The Blues have been asking around a number of top European clubs to find a potential suitor for the 25-year-old, who struggled in his first season at Stamford Bridge.
Should Werner be sold, Chelsea are planning to use the money to fund their pursuit of Borussia Dortmund frontman Erling Haaland.
- ●5 Clubs With High Chance Of Winning 2021/22 Champions League Title
- ●Champions League: Manchester City 1-1 RB Leipzig - Watch Match Highlights
- ●Real Madrid Vs Celta vigo 5-2 Match Highlights
- ●Champion League: Young Boys 2-1 Manchester United - Watch Match Highlights
- ●Champions league: Club Brugge 1-1 PSG - Watch Match Highlights
- ●Watch MANCHESTER UNITED VS NEWCASTLE Goal Highlights
- ●Former Chelsea and Senegal striker Demba Ba retires from football at 36
- ●Get Your New 2021 Sportybet Balance Adder App At Best Lower Price That You Are Looking For
- ●Champions League: Chelsea 1-0 Zenith - Watch Match Highlights
- ●BREAKING NEWS!! UEFA Remove Away Goal Rule From The Champions League