Ronaldo’s Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother’s Feet
Elma dos Santos Aveiro, Cristiano Ronaldo’s sister, has published a controversial photo of Lionel Messi kneeling at the feet of the Portuguese forward after Juventus’ resounding 3-0 win against Barcelona in the Champions League.
The photo received over 34,650 likes on Instagram in one day, and she had a positive message for Cristiano.
“My King. The best ever. Pride of my life,” Aveiro wrote.
This is not the first time that the 47-year-old Aveiro has been active on social media with regard to her younger brother.
In August 2020 she claimed that Cristiano was left to do everything for Juventus.
“You did it better than anyone else, I’m proud to see you play and see your dedication, but unfortunately you can’t do it all by yourself – it’s impossible!” Aveiro wrote.
“You know football is like that, but you also have to think that you did your best and you are still the best.”
Two months prior to that message, in June 2020, she criticised Maurizio Sarri’s tactics after Juventus lost to Napoli in the Coppa Italia final.
“You alone cannot make miracles,” she penned in reference to Cristiano. “I can’t understand how you can play like that.”
- ●“The protesters didn’t ask for war, just for a better Nigeria” – Chelsea football star, Antonio Rüdiger reacts to Lekki tollgate massacre
- ●What Is Happening With Ole & Man United
- ●More than 1000 fans to attend Play off in Ireland's Euro
- ●Aubameyang & Team-mates Sleep On Airport Floor
- ●Mason Mount Gets The Winner For England 2 - 1 Belgium