Rochas Okorocha Regains Freedom After Being Arrested By The Police
Former Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha has been released by the police after being arrested for reopening a property which was sealed by the state government.
Okorocha was released in the late hours of Sunday February 21, after being briefly detained at the state police headquarters and asked to respond to a complaint filed against him by the Imo State Government.
Spokesperson for the state police command, Orlando Ikeokwu, made this known while featuring on Channels Television’s ‘Sunrise Daily’ programme on Monday February 22.
“He was released later at night. If anybody is found culpable, definitely, he will be charged to court. If investigation proves that he (Okorocha) has committed an offence, he will be charged to court.”
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests
- ●Alleged N32.9bn Cyber Fraud: Court Fixes Date To Rule On Mompha’s No-Case Submission
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja