QUESTION OF THE DAY!! How Do You Say “All Of A Sudden” In Your Local Language?
Wahala for who no fit translate English to local language
Some people don’t understand their local language not to even talk of English Language that is not our mother tongue.
“All Of A Sudden” is a common phrase we all use almost every day when communicating in English.
I can bet 99% can’t translate the phrase into our respective local languages.
- ●Strike: FG agrees to pay N30bn to ASUU, N20b to revamp education sector
- ●180 new covid-19 cases, 73 discharged and 0 deaths
- ●Students rages as Abia State University Demands N15,000 “Pandemic Prevention Fee” From Students
- ●Nigerian govt issues fresh guidelines for reopening schools
- ●Nigerian Students Are Going Into Crime Over Strike – Islamic Cleric Tells ASUU