Puma Announces Wizkid As New Face Of Suede Classics Range
Nigerian star Wizkid has been announced as the latest ambassador for sportswear brand, Puma.
The musician is the new Puma x JD ambassador for the relaunch of the Puma Suede Classics range.
The range was first released in 1968 and has been a popular style for the brand ever since.
Puma said they wanted to enlist an artist known for mixing sounds from around the globe for the new campaign.
“We’re thrilled to have Wizkid as the face of the new Puma x JD Suede campaign,” Puma’s Sportstyle marketing director said.
“A truly innovative and exciting artist in the music scene, Wizkid embodies the passion and hustle we look for in someone to represent Puma and we look forward to working with him for the AW20 season.”
Wizkid said he was honoured to be the new face of brand.
‘It’s an honour to be the face of the new JD x Puma Suede Classics campaign,” Wizkid said of the collaboration. ‘
“Puma is a brand I’ve loved and respected growing up, and so the decision to become an ambassador felt completely natural. The Puma Suede is a classic shoe that can be worn by anyone at any age and I think my fans will really connect with that.”
In 2018, the star partnered with Nike for a special edition ‘Starboy’ football jersey which sold out in 10 minutes.
- ●The Real Reason FSARZ Is Highly Corrupt In Nigeria (EXPOSED BY Policeman)
- ●Its #ElectionDay - Who do you think will win the election today? (CHECK OPINIONS LIVE)
- ●Jeff Bezos Dumped $3 Billion Worth Of Amazon Stock
- ●US Election: Biden Flips Wisconsin, Trump Wants Recount
- ●African Development Bank Signs Grant Agreement to Support Rwanda Coding Academy