President Buhari Condemns Katsina Commissioner’s Murder
President Muhammadu Buhari has condemned the assassination of Katsina State Commissioner of Science and Technology, Dr. Rabe Nasir.
Reacting to the killing via a statement released by his media aide Garba Shehu, the President describing it as a heinous and condemnable act.
President Buhari said that he is deeply anguished by the tragic killing of the up-and-coming leader who had served his community, state, and the nation with utmost diligence.
“My thoughts are with the bereaved family,” the president said. He urged law enforcement agencies to do a thorough investigation and bring to justice all those behind the crime.
- ●Endsars: Lagos Panel Reportedly Indicts Nigerian Army And Police, Says They Shot Live Bullet And Killed Lekki Tollgate Protesters While Singing National Anthem
- ●Whose Fault Is This The Parents Or The Girl??
- ●Woman Arrested With Live Ammunition In Borno As Police Parade 52 Suspects
- ●Nba Debunks Disparaging Remarks Against Malami Over Justice Odili’s Home Raid
- ●Us President, Joe Biden Condemns Iraqi Pm Survives Assasination Attempt
- ●Sanusi Says Nigeria’s Economy Is About To Collapse
- ●President Joe Biden And Other World Leaders Are Given Microphone 'condoms' At Un Amid Covid Fears (Photos)
- ●Trump Tells The Us To Invade And 'bomb The Hell' Out Of Afghanistan If The Taliban Doesn't Return Billions In Us Weapons And Equipment
- ●Users Frustrated As Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp Crash
- ●Full Story Of How Portharcourt Ig Model Lost Her Life After Bum Surgery