President Buhari Appoints New Chief Of Army Staff
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Major General Farouk Yahaya as the new Chief of Army Staff.
This was contained in a statement by the acting Director of Defence Information, Onyema Nwachukwu.
Maj Gen. Yahaya replaces Ibrahim Attahiru, a lieutenant general, who died in an air crash alongside 10 other officers last week.
Until his appointment, the new army chief was the Theatre Commander of Operation Hadin Kai, the counter insurgency operation in the North-east.
- ●Read Prophet T.B Joshua Powerful Prophecies For 2021
- ●7 Nigerians to be deported from Egypt for EndSARS protest
- ●Obi Cubana, Kanayo O Kanayo, others risk six months jail term
- ●How Sowore was Shot By Police in Abuja
- ●Woman married to seven husbands narrates how she copes with them
- ●Family of US-based Nigeria man cries out (See Why)
- ●“Sex before marriage is not a sin, any pastor saying it’s a sin is an enemy of the finished work and is not real” – Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale
- ●Bolt Drivers Are Crazy & Dangerous, BEWARE!! See How They Embarrassed This Lekki Big Girl
- ●“900k PAID” – Comedian Ebiye Celebrates After Clearing Car Debt
- ●Breaking: Baba Ijesha Has Been Granted Bail