Pep Guardiola Speaks As Man City Lose To Tottenham (See What He Said)
Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has said Tottenham Hotspur are the biggest Premier League title contenders.
However, Guardiola also believes this may be the most open title race since he arrived in England.
City lost 2-0 to Jose Mourinho’s men on Saturday, a result which sees them sit 11th in the table, eight points behind leaders Spurs, having played one less game.
Guardiola says Spurs deserved to be considered title threats as he rued his side’s lack of goals.
“They are top of the league. So obviously they are more contenders than anyone else right now,” he told a news conference.
“Of course, there are a lot of points to play for, we’re eight points down, we have one game less, but there are a lot of teams in front of us. We have to start winning games, if not that will not be possible, we know it. We have to try to win games, we know it.
“In terms of the game, I think we are not far away, but we struggle to score the goals right now, and it is not about particularly for one person or the other one. That is the reality, 10 goals…is not good enough.”
- ●“The protesters didn’t ask for war, just for a better Nigeria” – Chelsea football star, Antonio Rüdiger reacts to Lekki tollgate massacre
- ●More than 1000 fans to attend Play off in Ireland's Euro
- ●What Is Happening With Ole & Man United
- ●Mason Mount Gets The Winner For England 2 - 1 Belgium
- ●Man Utd contact Pochettino to replace Solskjaer ahead of Everton clash