Ooni Of Ife And Prophetess Queen Dedicate Their Newborn Prince
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi and his Queen, Prophetess Silekunola Naomi dedicated their son and royal prince in Church yesterday.
This is coming few weeks after the prince was welcomed into the palace after different traditional rites were adhered to.
The excited parents, who adorned on white apparel for the dedication ceremony of the royal prince, Adesoji Aderemi were surrounded by family, gospel singer Ayefele and loved ones.
The dedication took place at St. Paul’s Anglican Church, Ayegbaju, Ile-Ife.
It was beautiful watching the Ooni dance for joy ang sing praises to God after sharing his testimony.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant