“One Thing Na To Sabi Make Money Another Thing Na To Sabi Chop Money” – Cubana ChiefPriest
Celebrity Barman, Pascal Okechukwu, popularly known as Cubana Chiefpriest has advised people to learn how to spend their money, when they eventually make the money.
Taking to his verified Instagram account, he asserted that making money and spending money are two different things. He claimed that a whole lot of people have money but do not know how to spend it.
He therefore urged people to spend the money they worked hard for as nobody knows what the future holds.
In his words:
“One Thing Na To Sabi Make Money Another Thing Na To Sabi Chop Money, Do Your Best To Know Both That’s The Only Way You Can Be Able To Enjoy Money. Honestly Money Dey Waste For Some People Hand. As You Dey Learn How To Make Money Still Learn How To Chop Money. Life No Get Warranty, Life No Be Samsung. Nobody Knows Tomorrow If You Get Money Pls Try Chop Your Money. Person Dey Die Leave Money, The One Wey You Chop Should Be Major !!!! Na That One You Go Carry Go“
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech