Northern Governors Can See The Location Of Their Real Problem – Senator Shehu Sani
Senator Shehu Sani has slammed the Northern Governors for being vocal against #EndSARS protests but have chosen to remain mute after the reported killing of at least 110 people in Zabarmari village in northeast Borno state by Boko Haram.
Among those who were killed in the horrific attack over the weekend, 43 farmers were beheaded.
Senator Sani in his reaction on Twitter said the Northern Governors can now see the ‘location of their real problem.
‘ Some weeks ago in Kaduna,Northern Governors said #EndSARS protests was their problem;Now with 110 decapitations they can see the location of their real problem.
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests